Saturday, September 2, 2017

Introducing the players

As this is my first attempt at running a Play by Email Matrix game like this, I am keeping it small. 

Here are our erstwhile players:


Jozi: My lovely and talented wife and 8th Grade SC History teacher, but a native of New Hampshire

Julie: My lovely and talented cousin who is also a native of South Carolina.  Our family goes back pre revolution and she is also an educator from a long line of educators (her dad taught me AP US History)

Ivan: My lovely and talented, err I mean just talented, wargame designer and mastermind behind Nordic Weasel games. He is a native of Denmark, but now resides in our fair land, in Michigan.

I will also pitch in and take one of the roles, but Jozi will adjudicate the strength of my arguments. (Despite what she says to the contrary, I rarely cheat. Much)

Here are the roles I have randomly assigned:
  • SC Rice Kings: Jozi
  • Backcountry Farmers: Julie
  • Royal Governor: Patrick
  • Parliament: Ivan
The eclectic mix of players and backgrounds should give an interesting game, stay tuned!

No comments: